Saturday 20 July 2013

Inappropriate Is A Placid Word And Means, Nothing. I Do Not Favour The Word

  • Private & Confidential Visit‏

12/07/2013
To: Richard.Bailey@northants.pnn.police.uk
Cc: ngozi godwell
Dear Richard

Thank you for your email even though I am the person to make contact first.

I quote from your email of today's date:

Northamptonshire Police. I visited your address yesterday in an effort to discuss a complaint you made to us on the 23rd and 25th June 2013. You stated that you felt it was inappropriate for me to visit and would prefer my contact to be via email.
 
In order that I can investigate your complaint fully it would assist me greatly if you could explain the exact nature of the complaint you wish to make against Northamptonshire Police on this particular occasion. Our Professional Standards Department have referred me specifically to Incidents 695 of 23rd June and 101 of 25th June by which you made your initial complaint on the phone, should that help you to recall them.

I do not recall requesting that the police turn up to my home uninvited to discuss the matter at hand. This is far from professional. Indeed this is a 'Data Protection' issue.

I do recall providing yet again, my email address and you do also do have my postal address.  The force has smashed into my home address enough times as to deny it's location. Furthermore, Professional Standards did not make contact to inform me that you are conducting any type of investigation into the said matters as purported by you or to arrange a convenient appointment and clarifying what the appointment is about.  

Please provide to me a copy of the log report in reference to the said matters you aim to address, before we do proceed any further. 

Indeed, I said it was quite rude to turn up to my home address without an invite and expect me to drop everything because the police say so.  Is this not bullying? 

Inappropriate is a placid word and means, nothing. I do not favour the word.

The following matter is more important:

In reference to social services, my complaint about my child and the passport issue, I want to know when officers will be contacting me about this specific issue in accordance to the guidance of Home Office procedure. This is of the prime importance.  To assist you please refer to the call yesterday night informing me the matter will be referred to an Inspector.

Thank you
Ngozu Godwell
Bailey Richard (Richard.Bailey@northants.pnn.police.uk)
12/07/2013
To: ngozigodwell3@hotmail.com
Picture of Bailey Richard
Dear Ms Godwell,
 
I am Sergeant 1421 Richard Bailey of Northamptonshire Police. I visited your address yesterday in an effort to discuss a complaint you made to us on the 23rd and 25th June 2013. You stated that you felt it was inappropriate for me to visit and would prefer my contact to be via email.
 
In order that I can investigate your complaint fully it would assist me greatly if you could explain the exact nature of the complaint you wish to make against Northamptonshire Police on this particular occasion. Our Professional Standards Department have referred me specifically to Incidents 695 of 23rd June and 101 of 25th June by which you made your initial complaint on the phone, should that help you to recall them.
 
I will then do my best to address any complaint you have to make.
 
Yours faithfully,
 
Sergeant 1421 Richard Bailey | SCT SergeantNorthampton North East 
Tel: 101 Ext 2956 
richard.bailey@northants.pnn.police.uk
Weston Favell Police Station, Pyramid Close, Weston Favell, Northampton, NN3 8NZ
If calling from outside Northamptonshire please call 03000 111 222 
Northamptonshire Police: Putting Communities First
Northants Police Mail Room (NorthantsPoliceMailRoom@northants.pnn.police.uk)
12/07/2013
To: ngozigodwell3@hotmail.com
Cc: Bailey Richard
Picture of Northants Police Mail Room
This is to confirm that the message you recently sent to Northamptonshire Police has been forwarded to PS1421 Bailey for attention.
 
If you do not receive a reply within 14 days, please forward this email to:northantspolicemailroom@northants.pnn.police.uk  and we will chase the progress of your correspondence. 
Thank you for contacting us. 
Kind Regards 
Beckie Filby on behalf of: 
Alana Miller

C0368 Alana Miller | Force Registry Information Officer

Estates and Facilities Department | Northamptonshire Police

Telephone 03000 111 222 Ext 2135
Email 
alana.miller@northants.police.uk
Address Wootton Hall, Northampton, NN4 0JQ
11/07/2013
To: NorthantsPoliceMailRoom@northants.pnn.police.uk
Cc: ngozi godwell
Dear Sir//Madam

In reference to my call this evening. Please inform Sergeant Bailey 1421 to send me the email as he promised.

In reference to social services, my complaint about my child and the passport issue, I want to know when officers will be contacting me about this specific issue in accordance to the guidance of Home Office procedure. This is of the prime importance.  To assist you please refer to the call yesterday night informing me the matter will be referred to an Inspector.

Thank you
Ngozu Godwell

Up to this date I have not received a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment