Sunday 25 August 2013

MS NGOZI A. GODWELL V Northamptonshire Police Force Claim No .2NN90305

MS NGOZI A. GODWELL V Northamptonshire Police Force Claim No. 2NN90305

 The box on the lower right hand side is not filled in (claim form is now sealed any amendments, must be approved by the judge)



Unknown Soldier




The Unknown Soldier has become a synonym  for my time in Northamptonshire.


"Regardless of what has happened in the past, the future lies ahead with an open slate, waiting for you to take control and create a wonderful life for yourself"




  I want to know what did Northamptonshire police force do with the axe used by the people who smashed into my home in an attempt to kill me. As well the axe, what about  the DNA sample?

 I collected DNA from Mr. Dean Jarvis by opening my mouth wide, clamping my teeth down on his hair and as he pulled away, so did his hair. 

The police officer collected Dean Jarvis's hair from my teeth as evidence; by wearing rubber gloves and prizing the hair from in between my teeth (I had collected too much) and placing his hair into a plastic bag. Both the axe and hair are taken as evidence before Dean was arrested, handcuffed and put in the police car.

NORTHAMPTON BOROUGH COUNCIL V MS NGOZI A. GODWELL Claim No.3NN00551

No comments:

Post a Comment