Duties And Responsibilities, As Defined By Northampton Borough Council
Dear Mrs Crump
This email concerns the matters which you did contact me about. You made contact, on behalf of Northampton Borough Council. Outlined are my requirements. Thank you.
- Send me the copy of your duties and responsibilities, as defined by Northampton Borough Council.
- My file as held by Northampton Borough Council is made available to me, through the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- The name and title of the person from your legal department, who you are dealing with. The council have made this clear; it has no interest in mediation with the sole aim of arranging a settlement to my satisfaction.
- All documentation to be delivered by first or second class post, only.
- Mrs Crumb, your input at this stage is not invited by me, for this reason I will decline any further contact with you, or any person from your department. This is a legal matter.
- The council has made it's stance quite clear. You must go ahead and CANCEL any appointment you have made on my behalf, without my informed consent. I do not expect to see you knocking on my door, unless to remove the shed tipped in my garden.
- The matter of my attempted murder by people in my neighbourhood is unresolved. I was asleep on my settee when a group of white people smashed into home. Any support I have requested from your employer has been unduly ignored. You are unable to provide an effective remedy, to my suiting. This is a Public Law matter and my complaint is placed in a Civil Court.
- I am not committing a crime.
- The evidence suggests that it is indeed the agents who do represent my landlord are the people conducting and promoting anti-social. Choosing to openly discriminate.
Litigant in Person
everybody, by now you should have watched the documentary ‘Slavery by Another
Name’. This is a hard-hitting video and
is tough to watch, but well worth it. A
true and inspiring story, sadly, this reflects Northampton today. The
difference is that the local establishment has shifted the paradigm from prisons
to mental institutions.
Here is her response.
I have now moved on, I have forgiven and healed. Accepted what they have done. At the end of the day they should not have done what they did to my little girl. I will be using this page to upload correspondence I do receive from the council and its various departments from December 2012. Please when you do visit my blog, always check this page
I will also continue to use this blog for uploading documents in support of relevant facts. This is my life, for this reason, this is my story, not how the council decides to tell it. Northampton Borough Council and affiliates abused my family, they cannot undo this fact.
I have succeeded in my quest. My second criminal lawyer Leanne Brown told me "to keep my mouth shut that we all know the true story, but the council will tell it how they see fit." This was in November 1998. I waited and to my horror it was not about giving me back my child, but using their powers to make sure that I do not get my child back. That was then and this is now. So I guess they need to rewrite their fabricated stories. I show them no sympathy!
Special shout out to the black Northampton community. Who really knows what the local establishment were doing to them, before I came along?
I hope the youth within the community regardless of background, colour or race are empowered.
"If they had not done to this us, no one would have known about all the other children this is happening to."