Monday 23 December 2013

SWV - You're The One


SWV - You're The One!




For my graduation party my cousin cooked, hard. On the night when the DJ played this tune, my cousin and I took to the floor. My delightful cousin. On the night of my attempted murder, she, my late brother and my child appeared before me in that order.

Shout out to my cousin Uchi. If I never see her again, I want her to know for all my life, until my dying day she will always be with me.

We all have someone we love, of course you as a person will be on the top of the list. For some it may take years to learn to love yourself, but the fact is love is the key to acceptance and understanding. There are others who I love, many of them have died, but spiritually their teachings will always remain with me, I call them my angels.




The night of my attempted murder I did die for such a brief moment and then my life flashed before my eyes. My recovery and journey has been a remarkable one, how many people have had this experience?

My child is the world to me, she saved me, she made me fight and nobody is going to stop me from standing up in court to have my voice heard and I am not doing this through a legal aid lawyer who is more concerned about their pay cheque! This is my word!


Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all, including my enemies, because all the bad they have done to me will go back on them, so there is no point wasting my time with revenge.



I am a product of circumstance and a bloody good one at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment