Saturday 21 December 2013

Alastair York - Request For Custody Record‏

Dear Mrs Godwell
With regard to your request for a copy of your custody record. I have today spoken with our custody Department, who have advised me that you will need to go through your solicitor, who I believe was Ron Minard. I hope you find this information useful and helps you in progressing your request to the end you want.
Kind Regards
Ali York 
Police Constable 0854 
Kingsley Community beat officer. 
Weston Favell Police Station/ Abington Police Box 
Northampton


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE POLICE - Visit us at http://www.northants.police.uk 

This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately. 
The information contained in this e-mail, and in your reply, may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Opinions expressed in this email may not be official policy. 

Northamptonshire Police monitors Internet and email activity. Help the environment. Only print this email if absolutely necessary. 


To: *********@northants.pnn.police.uk, ngozi godwell
Dear PC York

Thank you for your communication.

This email is in response to your email dated Monday 16th December 2013.

I quote:

With regard to your request for a copy of your custody record. I have today spoken with our custody Department, who have advised me that you will need to go through your solicitor, who I believe was Ron Minard. I hope you find this information useful and helps you in progressing your request to the end you want.

I did not make a request for directions. The matter is to do with me, and it is I who is making the request directly to you for my custody record, again.  As instructed by the District Judge at the hearing on 16th December 2013. Understandably the learned judge advised me to put my request to you in writing, which will be evidence to show the difficulties I may experience with the police in reference to my  a simple request. 

A quick reminder, I quote from Caroline Collins on 7th August 2008:
Dear Ms Godwell 

I can confirm I have today spoke to Pc York and asked him to send you a copy of your custody record to you as soon as possible.

Please remind the custody officer that when I was released on bail from police custody  he did not provide to me the 'detainee release leaflet' and  the 'notice of rights and entitlements'.

I must have immediately the custody records listed below:
  1. CUSTODY RECORD NO. 34OS  3303 13 
  2. CUSTODY RECORD NO. 34OS 6857 13 
  3. CUSTODY RECORD NO. 34OS 9281 13 

ALL ITEMS TO BE DELIVERED BY 1ST OR SECOND CLASS POST TO MY HOME ADDRESS BELOW. 


Kind regards, 
Ms Ngozi A. Godwell

85 ********** Road
Northampton
Northamptonshire
United Kingdom *************
Direct Line + 44(0)*********

No comments:

Post a Comment