Thursday 9 February 2012

General Practitioner

General Practitioner

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE POLICE FORCE PASS THE BUCK

The documentation presented below is self explanatory ... 
Now, 2012 is best that I have a fresh start and I will always remember when my child was with me the good service, which was provided to us..  Time to move on!



In the name of Garry Newlove stop the yobs


I hope by now my dear readers that you have come to understand that when they took my child social services trampled on her intentionally.  Northamptonshire social services have done nothing to keep my family together instead they destroyed my family enjoying themselves; whilst they were doing it.  I make this statement based on what they have done, and what they are doing. They left the yobs, who have since had children and have no educationally skills or have gone to and come out of prison for other offences.  All the while my child is in care, being abused by Northamptonshire County Council!  Now they are threatening to send me to prison.
8General Practitioner 

No comments:

Post a Comment