Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cllr Joan Kirkbride

Cllr Joan Kirkbride
Cabinet member for Children and Young People
Northamptonshire County Council


To enlarge press (CLR + ) keys To decrease press (CLR -) 

IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice



I am mother to Minor G, I brought my child to live in Northampton town in 1998, two weeks after her birth.  I moved away, from my domestic violence parents and one brother who indeed promoted the same behaviour.  Okezie my late brother was not like them and after his death, there was no point hanging around with my adorable new baby to allow my beautiful child to be contaminated by their wickedness.
My former GP who I had been with for 10 years applauded my decision; she even supported my project for sickle cell displaying my posters in her surgery.  When her husband had a heart attack, it was I she spoke to. What my lovely GP was not happy about is the fact that I decided to move to Northamptonshire.  She said anywhere else in the country but there.  I believe that I am not like some, I celebrated diversity.
Now I am fully aware as to why she did not want me to come here.


I telephoned him and he was adamant that STAGE 1 process had to have taken place.  This is standard procedure. *Guidelines
Not surprisingly shortly afterwards Kirkebride contacted me and informed me that Judy Martin said that I no longer wanted the investigation and refused to supply me with the documentation, which stated this.  Now we know the council had other plans.

Northampton Borough Council.

TrueStory.

His Honour Judge Waine, The Rt Hon. Lord Justice Ward, Court of Appeal of England and Wales, District Judge Karen Venables, Parental Rights, Social Services, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment