Sunday 23 March 2014

Taken Down To The Cells, For Not Entering A Plea

Taken Down To The Cells, For Not Entering A Plea





After being taken down to the cells, for not entering a plea, the actions of the 
Magistrates' threw me, somewhat.My eyes opened to the fact that I am walking in devil's paradise, with the wolves. They are all the same.
Now the contention has melted away, I realise that all I am doing is presenting and I am loving it.

There is no law on any sets of books anywhere that requires anyone to enter a plea.


Closing the above example have revealed to me .... no matter what is done to me, I am who I am, and I am good at what I do. For a very short spell I had a cloud over me, now the sun within has lifted and is also above me. I will continue on my path.
In short any person in my life who met or knew my child and did nothing to help us, is my past. I want nothing to do with them, ever. Best way to continue my journey.
Wishing you all happiness .

No comments:

Post a Comment