Thursday, 16 October 2014

Libel And Slander, N. Angeline Godwell vs Northampton Borough Council 4NN50096


Libel And Slander, N. Angeline Godwell vs Northampton Borough Council 4NN50096

In the High Court of Justice
Queen's Bench Division
Northampton District Registry

The Circuit Judge in his summing up of my application to reinstate the claim said this: There are some grammar mistakes, each time I turn a page and read, that page does compensate for the grammar mistakes on the previous page. In my 13 years of being a Circuit Judge I have never met a solicitor who has produced a Part 53 Statement of Case to the standard or quality that I have before me today and this is the first time the lady who is sit here presenting herself in this case has done this..

The defendant was so shocked when the Judge did dismiss my application he just sat there. When I left the courtroom a person was calling me and then caught up with me. The Circuit Judge was running after me.  He said THEY will not let me reinstate the claim. The judge closed  by saying,  please go to the House of Lords. I stared after him as he walked back to the Courtroom, his posture was deflated.

I had to think of my little girl and her needs. If I knew then what I know now, the claim was my child's needs.










A friend studying law in Northampton did loan me three law text books on the subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment